Sunday, February 26, 2012

Weekly Post 1



Heey guys,

This is my first every weekly posts on this blog.  This page is briefly about what i have been up to this week.

Every sunday I go for a 5km run with my dad along the beachside.  I find it is nice to take in your surroundings and it is great to get out and get some fresh air.  My dad is also a scuba diver so he likes to look out at the ocean.

I also have a very energetic, always happy, labradore named Cody who loves to get outside and go for a run or walk by my side.  I take him for a run every night or afternoon.  We go along a nice long path filled with trees.  He loves it. :)

I also really love fruits and vegea!!  I eat them every day and not only are they a great way to find natural vitamins, but they taste great and is also good for healthy skin and hair.  They are also a great way to get plenty of natural energy.

I have also uploaded a recipe about a colourful fruit salad in my how to section and i hope you try making it.  It tastes great and you can add or take away anything.  I added yoghurt because i thought it would add a bit more flavour.  You can also make them for your lunches just add an ice brick to keep it cool.

I will talk to you all soon and i hope you enjoy your week.
Casey  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment