Sunday, February 26, 2012

About me :D


Hello everyone,

My name is Casey and i am the maker of this blog.  I love running, getting outside, any water sports and freash air.  I also have a little labradore named Cody and i mention him a lot in my blog.  He loves going for his walks or sometimes runs.  Rain, hail or shine he definately doesn't mind.  I also believe that there is a big difference running and walking.  When you go for a walk you can think about a lot and you like to take in your surroundings, but when your running you like to think of what you are doing and getting heaps of fresh air.  It also makes you feel good about yourself when you have finished.

Some weekends on a saturday i go down to the local pool to do a couple of laps.  I also wish to learn how to surf one day because i think it would be one of  the funnest ways to excercise.
Some days when its rainy i also like to put some detergent on my trampoline and slide around on it.  It is also fun trying to land a front flip on it because it is quite hard and it feels really slippery.
I also have a weekly posts section of what i do each week.
I really hope you enjoy my blog and i really hope it helps.
In the mean time i have my weekly posts page and my how to page that i update each week.
Talk to ya soon
Casey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment