Sunday, February 26, 2012

Weekly Posts 2

Hello again everyone,

The picture above is a photo of my beautiful labradore Cody.

This week I went for a run with my dog every night and i really think he enjoyed it.  I also competed against other schools in zones.  Zone is like districts after you have placed either 2nd or 1st in a normal school swimming carnival.  I got to zones because I placed in the school swimming carnival, for 1st in breaststroke and 2nd in butterfly.  I beat what i got last year in the swimming carnival where i also got 1st in breaststroke but i got 3rd in butterfly.

When I went to zones, one of the students from a different school had a really loud airhorn.  On the first race when all of the competetors were ready to go,  and the referee wasn’t ready to shoot the gun, the student with the airhorn blew it and all of the competitors took off.  Because this wasn't an actual start they had to restart the race.  While they were getting ready for the same race a man spoke on the loudspeaker, he said, “Can all teachers make sure the students dont have any airhorns and if they do please take it off them.”
(I thought this was quite funny)

I also made  the Delicious Salad Sandwich for one of my lunches and you can find the recipe in the How To... Lable at the top of the page.

I hope you guys have a great week and i will talk to you soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment