Sunday, April 15, 2012

Term 2, Weekly Post 1

Hello again everyone,

I honestly can’t believe how quickly the Easter holidays went.  It was as if yesterday was the last day of school.  But I am so happy that I could get a break to relax and not stress out about anything.  

So I had a great holiday, I was so happy that it was the holidays.  I just couldn’t wait to relax after a long term.  The first week felt great I just stayed at home and watched some TV, I also had to work on Sunday and Wednesday afternoon.  I also went to the beach with my dad and sister, I still took my dog for a walk every afternoon and he was so happy.  I also had my Easter with my family a couple days early because my sister and I had to work on the Easter Sunday.

On the second week I went shopping with some of my friends, one of the people who came was Samantha, who has made her own blog.  You can visit her blog at http://learningtodrawwithsam.blogspot.com.au it has a lot of great drawings she has done and some instructions on how to draw them.  I also went shopping with my sister, and I still took the dog for a walk every afternoon.

I hope this long 11 week term goes by quite quickly.  It's great I get to see all of my friends again.

Pictures are on their way :)

Please feel free to comment what you did on your Easter break, any questions, or even something you would want me to try, like me learning to surf or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment