Sunday, March 25, 2012

HOLIDAYS!!

Wonderful News guys!!

It's the last week of school and you all know what that means, THE EASTER HOLIDAYS ARE NEARLY HERE!!!  I am stoked.

This means 2 whole weeks off school, and I have a lot planned.  Last weekend I went for a ride on a very naughty donkey but she seemed to behave for me, her name was Cha-Cha, and she was lovely, I really had fun as she cantered when everyone else was trotting on the trail ride, what I'm getting to is that every holidays I do a workshop where I get to spend a whole day riding, tacking up, and feeding horses, I love them so much they are amazing<3

I'm also looking forward to spending time with my friends, chilling at the beach, relaxing, staying up late, sleep-in's, EASTER :) and plenty more stuff. 

It also means that there is no more waking up at some ridiculous hour, no more homework, and no more assignments for a while.

I think it feels good that this is the last week of school, because then you know that you have worked hard and it is time for a break.  I sure hope these holidays fly by like the christmas ones.

Comment below if you want to share your plans for the holidays, I hope you all have a great Easter and this is the time of the year when you can have as much chocolate as you like :)

All of these pictures arent mine and the donkey above isn't a picture of Cha-Cha, I got them off the following links:



No comments:

Post a Comment