Sunday, March 18, 2012

Get Beautiful Skin and Hair.


This weeks how to is yet another youtube video and it is mainly based for all of the girls out there.  It is about how to get beautiful, radiant, glowing skin and hair.  I myself have also used this video but I think the youtube clip would explain it a lot better then what i would.  It includes what you have to use and some awesome tricks too.
I would like to give credit to buzbeauty as she is the maker of this video and has also made a lot of other really useful videos on beauty and hair tricks.   I have also used a couple of her other videos.  Please check out her videos they are wonderful :)  
For me I think that using a natural yoghurt wouldn't be my first guess to getting beautiful skin and strong hair, it is a weird trick but it really works.  To all the girls out there all i am really saying is please try it.


As you can see some of the comments on her page are really nice so i copied some and here they are:


I tried this and it works great! Thank you so much for this idea! :)


nice!!
I've been using this tip for two days now. I have atopic skin and it's really dry and irritated during wintertime. My skin already feels so much better! Thanks for this awesome tip, luv ya~ <3
I loved your tips bubz! Thank you sooo much!!!! You inspire me!:)
My hair is so much smoother :D and i cant stop poking my face aha xD




No comments:

Post a Comment