Sunday, March 4, 2012

Weekly Posts 4

Hello again everyone,
This week it is still a bit rainy but it has eased up a bit, there was a low chance of a possible cyclone but that has eased up heaps and wont be happening at all, they also said that it would be a 20% chance of it happening.  I was looking on youtube for another healthy eating video for you, then I stumbled upon a video of a delicious looking recipe.  It looked really yummy so I uploaded it, you can check it out on my how to page, it was from wellnesscoachshawn on youtube.This recipe was for a Greek Peasent Salad.  I wanted to make this recipe myself but when I looked in the kitchen for all of the ingredients, there wasn't enough.  So when I go grocery shopping next I will try and buy all of the ingredients to make it.

Yesterday I was looking forward to go for another run along the beach, but as soon as I was about to leave it started raining again so I had to stay home and think of other things to do.

The clouds are heading out to sea so hopefully the rain goes out as well.  My dog likes going for walks in the rain but I dont so I just play fetch with him in the backyard, and sometimes i also go on the trampoline, i really want to master a backflip, but i just have to keep trying i think.



Cya later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment