Sunday, March 18, 2012

Weekly Posts 6

I have a goal i want to accomplish this week and that is to go for a run everynight with my puppy.  This may not seem like much of a goal but i would really be happy if i get it done.  I find that there is a lot of diffence between a walk and a run.  When you go for a walk you think about a lot, but when you go for a run you are mainly focussing on running.
I haven't really been up to much it has been raining heaps and it wouldnt stop.  I know they call it the sunshine coast but it sure aint sunny.  My dog has also been a bit upset because he couldn't go for his walks.  Now there are a few rain clouds but you can also see a bit of sun.
I didn't tell you this at the start of my blog, but i have always wanted to know how to surf.  I once did surf and water lessons at my old school, but i only stood up once and that was on a foam board.  If you can't tell i love the water and go swimming at a local pool every week, and the reason i want to know how to surf is because i think it would be one of the most funnest ways to excercise.
I also uploaded a video this morning, mainly for the girls about having healthy hair and skin.  It is quite a weird trick but it also really works.


In the mean time i will talk to you later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment