Sunday, March 4, 2012

Weekly posts 3

Hello again everyone,

This week it has been a bit rainy where I have been, so I haven't been able to get out for a run a lot, but I still find ways to excercise so I'm not inside all the time watching TV.  What I enjoy doing in the rain is going on my trampoline and putting soap or detergent on it to make it really slippery.  This is really fun but I advise if you are going to do this make sure your trampoline has a net around it haha.  I also like to try landing a front flip on the trampoline when its slippery, it is so fun but quite hard :)

My dog, Cody, still went for a walk everyday this week.  Rail, hail or shine he honestly doesn't mind :)  He is eating as much as he can, but he is also getting quite fat, so my mum has put him on a diet and Cody is not happy.  Here is a fact for you, did you know that one piece of buttered toast is equivilent to a hambuger for dogs.  Thats is how fattening it is for their body.

When the rain is fully cleared up I hope to go for a swim at the local pool to do more laps. 

I also uploaded a video from youtube about how to get in the habit of healthy eating.  You can see this video in my how to page and I hope it helps.  It is also about trying to get in the habit of being a healthier person. 

Now i am eating heaps of fruit and veg and drinking plently of water.





Hope you guys have a great week and i will talk to you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment