Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weekly Post 5

Hello,

This week I went to the local pool to do a couple of laps.  I find swimming really fun and because I am training more I am improving heaps.  I also made some very delicious, crispy chicken soft tacos that I uploaded.  You can find out how to make these in the how to section on this blog. 
I also took my dog Cody for a walk, he is a golden labrador who is nearly 4 years old, who is extremely energetic and whenever I go into
the garage to get the lead, he knows it's time to go for a walk and he gets very excited.
I also ran outside and enjoyed some freash air, along with running up to the night owl and getting a fruit salad, because I didn't have enough fruit to make one at home.
I also have uploaded another guest blog about one of my creative friends.  You can find this in the guest page on this blog.  If you have any questions for her you can comment below or even comment on her blog.  Her blog site is called Pencil Pals and here is the website http://www.chloespencilpals.blogspot.com.au/
If you have any spare time please check it out it is amazing and she is an amazing drawer :) 

In the mean time I hope you enjoy my blog and I will talk to you next week
Byee
(I didn't take the photo of the swimming pool, I got it from this website http://www.swimclub.com.au/images/swimming_pool_queensland.jpg)

No comments:

Post a Comment