Sunday, March 4, 2012

Greek Peasant Salad

Hello again everyone,

This weeks how to post is another delicious, mouthwatering recipe, but this time it is a video clip I found when i was looking on youtube. The persons username who made this video was wellnesscoachshawn.  He also did a great job at making the video and making the salad look delicious.

I thought it looked pretty yummy so I uploaded it for you all to watch. But unfortunally when i went to have a look in the kitchen for the recipes i didn't have the ingredients at home to make this salad, so when I go grocery shopping next I hope to get all of the ingredients and have a go at making it.

Please consider having a go at making this salad and i hope you really enjoy it.  Soon i will have a couple of pictures of me having a go at making the salad.

This video is great for those of you who are vegetarian and all of the healthy eaters like myself.  It is also great for a side on a family mean or a large get together with friends.  You can keep it in the fridge and have it the next day if there are left overs.  I must say this is probably one of my favourite greek snacks.

But in the mean time i will set you a goal.  If you have all of the ingredients please have a go at making it.










No comments:

Post a Comment