Sunday, May 13, 2012

Term 2, Weekly Posts 2

Heey Guys,

This week I have been training really hard for the cross country, it is coming closer and closer.  It is in about 3 weeks and I am really excited :)
I am also taking the dog for longer walks and he is really enjoying it.  I am also saving up for a new skateboard, it is a globe bantham, but it has the same sort of shape as a penny board. Hopefully it won't take too long, its about $150 so it might just take a couple of weeks.  I am also saving up for my trip to Japan, which I am doing with my school in September and I am also having my birthday there.  I am a little nervous about it, but I think it will be fun, it goes for 11 days.
It is getting colder up on the coast, but sometimes the weather is quite nice.  I have decided to wait until the weather gets a bit warmer to learn how to surf.
I also am enjoying school but also already hope the term goes pretty quickly haha.
I have uploaded a button on the side, so if you want it to share on your blog it would be muchly appreciated ---------->
I hope everything is great and if you would like to ask me some questions or comment anything, please feel free to comment below

Casey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment