Sunday, May 20, 2012

Term 2, Weekly posts 5

hello once again :)

This week has been quite chilly still and there is no swell at all which kinda sucks because one of my goals this year was to learn how to surf.  If you have any tips on how to surf for a beginner please, please comment below.  The other couple of goals I had was mainly to do with schooling.
 
I have had a pretty good week, got my haircut at a tiny shopping centre.  Then I found out that a couple of the shops there had been robbed 2 days after my haircut.

My dog, Cody is still a happy and healthy lab.  Had a pretty busy weekend, collecting money for the red shield appeal and then coming home to see that my totally awesome mum has cleaned my room haha, then on Sunday I had a very busy but very slow day at work, if that makes sense.  I have also written up a small timetable of what I will do in the afternoons, which should help me become better organised and tidy, because I am a very messy person.

Still learning to speak Japanese, so far I have learnt to say :

こにちは はじめまして。 私 は カイシー ともうします。

This short sentence means hello nice to meet you.  My name is Casey.  I can also say a few other phrases but i am still learning :)
I am looking forward to my Japanese trip, I think it will be very exciting but scary because I haven't been so far away from my family.

OK well I will talk to you next week, have a great week everyone

(Credit goes to https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiC_4LJK-SXfJOy8H5E-VUL6GNXGrxtfABhGSj2Gru0_QzOFMq1ULgNIkr2uHZ_p0-vPw5fSUIrJBb1hbF-gJxhf4Ozz91CxSzgrfirr4Hc2heP0Eij0_uUCn5iE29wlPYGG4niZiDXEQAV/s1600/salvationarmy_logo-jpg.png for the salvation army logo pic)

No comments:

Post a Comment