Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sam's Blog :)

Today one of my favourite blogs I liked is called Learning To Draw with Sam. 

This blog is great because she teaches you to draw some fabulous objects and animated characters you see from tv. 

She can teach you to draw things like Mickey Mouse, Pikachu's Face, a flower, Homer Simpson, Bart Simpson a palm tree and a few other awesome things.  She also puts up some weekly posts, Blog reviews and product reviews.

The reason I like her blog is because it is very well set out and she is an amazing drawer.  Here are a couple of pictures I got from her blog which she can teach you to draw:

Pikachu's Face

Bart Simpson

A Flower

Palm Tree



Homer Simpson

Mickey Mouse

 I have also added up a button you can click on the side to visit her blog -------->

Or her link is :

No comments:

Post a Comment