Sunday, May 13, 2012

Term 2, Weekly Posts 4

Hello,

This week we had cross country, and I was very happy when I found out that I came first and aged champion out of the girls.  I also came 3rd out of my whole grade, so I beat everyone except 2 guys.  All of that hard work payed off :) 

I also went to zones which is where I compete with other schools who also placed at their cross countries.  It was another 4km I had to do in  one week, this time it was a lot harder and I was competeing against about 52 very fast girls.  I came about 40th but I was still sort of happy with that, because I normally come last with those kind of things.  Next year if I do go to zones I would really like to train twice as hard so I can do better. 

I have also bought my globe bantham so I am really happy about that :)  it is very colourful, and has a yellow deck, red and blue trucks and orange, blue, purple and green wheels.  It is fun to ride and also to go down hills on.

I bought heaps of stuff for mum on mothers day and I think she was happy with it, I think I had more fun shopping for the stuff haha.

Again if you have any comments or questions you would like to ask me feel free to use the comment box below

Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment