Monday, May 21, 2012

Term 2, Weekly Posts 6

Hello,

This week has been pretty good, still quite chilly.  I have been shopping to try and sort of re-decorate my room, and so far all I have is a new bed spread which looks pretty cool.  My room is so very clean and I hope to keep it that way haha.  I am riding up on my new globe bantham to the local shops to see what I can find only using $26.  Might be a struggle for me because I am a very fussy shopper and it takes me a while to chose something I am happy with.

I have also made up a study timetable to help me achieve a grades I would be happy with.  I am also going to put up a give-away so make sure you are regulary visiting my blog to see what it is.

I am really looking forward to what I am doing in art because it sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun.  We are doing a portrait on the back of a plain skateboard deck and I will put up some pictures when I have finished it which sould be in a couple of weeks.

I have also attempted to draw a self portrait of myself using a light and dark blue pencil.  I cant wait to see what my room would look like once I have finished re-decorating it, i'll be sure to put up some pictures.
I have also lost a bit of weight in just a couple of days, due to being too busy to eat and continuing my jogging.  I highly suggest that you eat whenever you can but dont eat too much junk food.

If you have anything you would like to ask me feel free to comment bellow, make sure you are staying around to see what the give-away is.


Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment