Sunday, May 20, 2012

Chia Seeds

Hello once again,

Today i am writing about Chia Seeds.  Most of you may not know what they are, but i use them along with my mum and dad.  They are great stuff for multiple number of things:
  • Weight loss without starving yourself
  • Gives you a balanced blood sugar
  • Adds healthy omega-3 oil in your diet
  • Keeps you energized all day
  • Bake foods with less fat
  • Age-Defying anti-oxidents
  • Cuts the cravings of food
  • And many, many more
I get my chia seeds from my local health shop, and the great thing about it is, chia seeds have no flavour at all so you can put it in any foods or drinks and not be able to taste it.  I have mine on my breakfast, sometimes sandwiches and other things.










This is the packet of which my chia seeds come in :)












Please take the time to try these awesome seeds, they dont cost much and can really help :D  You can get them from your local natural food shop 

(These images are from http://www.organicbeautyworld.com.au/shop/images/powersuperfoods_chia_seeds.jpg  and  http://www.thenotebookmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/chiaheart.jpg )

No comments:

Post a Comment