Sunday, May 13, 2012

Term 2, Weekly Posts 3

Hello again everyone :)

This week has been a pretty fun week.  I am still trying to train hard for the cross country which i found out is next week, it was suppose to be this week but it got put off because of the rainy weather. 
It is a long and hard 4km but I think it would be challenging and fun, just means i get a bit more time of training.  We are having the cross country at a race course, and when I told my mum about this she said to just jump on one of the horses haha. 
(I also ride and adore horses and ponies) 

I am currently learning to speak japanese for my interesting trip in September. 

My dog Cody still loves his walks and is still getting very excited when I go in the garage to get his lead.  He is about 4 or 5 years old now so his still a young pup.  My parrots are also starting to get along which is good and both my cats, budgie and snake just laze about all day.  In my household the cats and dog is afraid of the two parrots.

I am still working and saving up for my Globe Bantham, which I will be able to get next week hopefully.  This sky is clearing up and the sun is shining, but it is still soooo cold.  It is Autumn now and I think it is kind of funny how it's colder than what winter was. 

Again if you would like to leave a comment or even ask me a question feel free to use the comment box below.

Casey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment