Sunday, June 17, 2012

My tips on how to draw :)

Hello everyone,

I probably should have done this at the start of term, but here are some of my tips on how to draw.  You probaby wont need a lot for this, maybe just a couple of things.
Ok so here we go:

Tip 1:  To know how to draw, you will need a great imagination,  this is something that a lot of people have, and you just need to find it.

Tip 2:  Never, never, ever, ever give up. 

Tip 3: Be positive.  If you are positive while drawing you will be able to do a much better job.

Tip 4:  Dont ever doubt your work.  If you say that you arnt doing a great job dont doubt yourself, just try and do a better job.

Tip 5:  Get outside and surround yourself with trees.  I am saying this because I like getting outside and getting fresh air.  I find that it also helps me think and that it is quite fun to draw trees.

Tip 6:  Have Fun!!  There is nothing worse then trying to draw with no imagination or positive behaviour, just have fun.

Ok so I hope these tips help, and I know there wasnt a lot there but they are some of the main ones that I use a lot while drawing.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment