Sunday, June 17, 2012

WEEK 10

Hello Guys and Girls,

yes you read the title right, it is week 10 and if you may or may not know it is the last week of school.  I sure cant wait until the holidays get here.  Looking back on the term it feels like its gone pretty quickly.  I sure hope that the holidays dont go as quickly.  There are some things that I would like to achieve on the holidays, and I have also made a list up of these things in another blog post that you can check out :)

This week I have not been up to a lot, I have just been looking after some of my neighbours kids, taking the dog for a walk and catching up on some assignments.  I have also been doing some work still to keep the savings coming for my Japan trip.  Got an info night on it coming soon and I am still heaps looking forward to going.

Other then that I have just been studying for school and doing some work on the weekends.  Still trying to achieve my goal for this year, which was to learn how to surf, but the waves have been huge lately at my local beach and a bit choppy too.

If you are all going on school holidays, I hope you have a safe holiday and have lots of fun.

Casey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment