Friday, June 8, 2012

SCOOBIES :D

Need a way to waste time?
Have no fear, the Scoobies are here!!

Ok so hello everyone, when I was a bit younger (6 years younger)  I loved scoobies.  They were my favourite craft things to do, and when I was in the shops today I saw a packet of scoobies and I just had to get them.
Some of you may not know what scoobies are and some of you might.  So this is why I did this how to on....

How to make scoobies :)

Things You need:

A packet of scoobies.

Step 1:
Pick two strands you would like to use, then wrap them around you first two fingers and make a knot.  I am going to be using blue and pink.













Step 2:
Make two loops using the same colour. (Blue)













Step 3:
Now grab the pink strands and poke them through the blue loops.  Then pull tight.























Step 4:
Repeat steps 2 and 3 swapping the colours of the loops as you go.  Keep doing this until there is no remaining strands.





















So there you have it, how to make a scoobie.  I got my scoobie strands from the local spotlight for only $4.









No comments:

Post a Comment